Forex Demo Account Reddit

www.reddit.com › r › Forex - Mar 24, 2008 · Total newb here - for the last two weeks I've been using a demo account taking trades with a 1:2 risk reward ratio and risking max 1% per trade. So far I've won two and lost 11. My last trade was a fail betting on AUD/USD to reverse at the indecision candle around 0.7726.

www.reddit.com › kb471 › good_forex_demo_account - Good Forex Demo Account? I've been looking for a decent unlimited Forex account to practice with, I'm in the UK (in case that affects it in some way). Preferably one that is very similar to a normal account, so I can learn from the deep end.

www.reddit.com › r › Forex - Welcome FXGears' Forex Trading Community! Here you can converse about trading ideas, strategies, trading psychology, and nearly everything in between! ---- We also have one of the largest forex chatrooms online! ---- /r/Forex is the official subreddit of FXGears.com, a trading forum run by professional traders.

www.reddit.com › to_much_time_on_demo_accounts - Welcome FXGears' Forex Trading Community! Here you can converse about trading ideas, strategies, trading psychology, and nearly everything in between! ---- We also have one of the largest forex chatrooms online! ---- /r/Forex is the official subreddit of FXGears.com, a trading forum run by professional traders.

www.forex.com › en-us › open-forex-demo-account - FOREX.com offers a free $50,000 demo forex trading account with no risk and no obligation.

www.top10forex.net › forex-trading-demo-accounts - Forex Demo Accounts : List of 10 best demo accounts to trade forex. Not everyone is going to fully understand the ins and outs of trading Forex online, and whilst you may have understood the basics of currency pairings and how they work and operate, there can be no better way for you to put your knowledge to the test by doing so in a risk free trading environment.

www.reddit.com › r › Forex - Mar 24, 2008 · I had been in the Forex for six month in that time, with only $100 dollars account, and I had broke my account twice (One for not putting Stop-Loss and the other for not controlling my loss in revenge anger) But in the end I managed to make three months in a row making about 40-50% per month, and that was to me the sign that I had figured Forex.

Comments

Popular Posts

Gilbert Raff Regression Channel

Free Forex Signals EA

Metatrader Platform